Sunday, April 8, 2012

Church Today

We had a great Easter Sunday! I've said before how much little Anastasia loves when I play the piano and sing for her. Well, I'm the chorister at church and she goes absolutely crazy when I'm up there leading music. I''m right next to the organ, singing, and everyone else is singing. I just had my hand on my tummy the whole time to feel her moving around. It was so wonderful. Then everyone finally admitted that I really am starting to show!! When people were talking Charlie had his hand on my leg, and his forearm was up against my tummy and Ana Lynn felt it necessary to keep kicking his arm. The dork of a husband I have said he barely felt it, but she was definitley kicking him. It was really funny. I guess she didn't want his arm there. It was a pretty awesome day.

Last night was a different story though.... I got my first experience of her going up into my ribs. Most uncomfortable thing EVER. It immediately made me cry. It was just super sharp pain and I could not breathe. I think the tears were somewhat related to just being scared. It's scary when you can't breathe. It only took a second for me to sit up (I had been laying flat) and then it was all ok. The thought never even crossed my mind that it was her. Charlie said it. It made sense after he did, and I figure next time when I know what it is I should definitely handle it better. I'm gonna have to when I'm nine months- or I'll be crying in public a lot... and I don't want that. haha. Just glad it went away so fast. Thanks for the scare little girl- love you too.

1 comment:

  1. LIttle Anastasia may be cute like her mommy, but sounds like she is following after her father's gymnastics. He spent the last 3 months in my ribs. Before he was delivered he would stick his toes through my ribs and then wiggle them. We could see his toes just wiggling away! Hmmm...is that why he has never liked shoes!

    ReplyDelete