Friday, April 27, 2012

HESI

HESI is a test I have to pass in order to graduate from my school. It's extremely difficult to pass for most people. We took it last week and I didn't pass. (We have three chances to take it before graduation. Then it costs $20 to take it. We have six months after graduation to pass.) Well, I passed it today and I am sooooo grateful!!

I also passed my last test with flying colors so all I have left is my final next Wednesday! I can make a 60 on it and still pass with the 78 I need. So, I'm pretty sure I'll be graduating on May 10th :]

Ana Lynn gets to go across the stage with me! It's weird thinking that before I know it she'll be walking across her own graduation stage. It's crazy thinking how much my life has changed in the last three years. Start the nursing program, get married, get pregnant. My life is changing everyday! And like I said, before I know it I'll have a HS graduate then a college graduate. Crazy! Can't wait to see my little girl graduate. It's such an amazing feeling to have accomplished this part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment