Sunday, April 1, 2012

Movements

Last night I was in the tub and felt two very stong kicks. I was very happy :] Ana lynn is getting stonger in there! She's so cute. Then after I got out of the shower, I was getting ready for bed and Charlie says, "You look really pregnant baby!". I just looked at him and said, "You have to be careful when you say things like that honey...". He of course didn't mean any harm but I automatically took it offensively for a second then realized that I want a belly and that makes me happy. Being a girl is hard sometimes. Haha. In bed I keep trying to get Charlie to feel her move, but he always manages to miss whatever she's doing.... He'll feel her one day soon. I played the piano for her the other day and got a few good movements from her. She loves when I play and sing for her.


The other night we were talking about how we are no longer gonna be just plain ol Charlie and Ashley. We're going to forever more be Mommy and Daddy. It's a pretty eye opening thing to think that in a few years it will be my kids yelling "MOM" in the grocery store and I'll be the one oblivious to them. I hate when my mom doesn't hear me. I then say "Vicki" and she immediately looks, and gets mad. I only said "mom" fifty times. Sorrrrrry. I know I'm gonna be the same way. Basically ignore them until they have to call me "Ashley" and then they'll get in trouble. Being a mom should be fun ;]

We got our pack n play set up and it's just chilling in the living room waiting to have a baby in it. I wish she would hurry up and get here! Everything is all set up for her, but we don't have her to use any of it. Gah. I want her already. We just love her so much. The pack n play seems really close to the front door, but no one here uses the front door. Everyone comes to the carport door... Idk if it's a Mississippi thing or what... We got it in neutral colors so we can use it over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment