I can NOT believe I'm seven months already!! Not sure the difference between regular cabbage and Chinese cabbage, but whatever. I'm sure it tastes better than regular cabbage though. I don't really care for cabbage, but I love spring rolls :]
Sleeping has gotten more difficult as of lately. I get really hot at night and have to be more inclined. I have my body pillow and another pillow under my head. It's getting annoying and is only gonna get more annoying. Oh well. Funny story- the other morning I was laying on my right side and all of a sudden it felt like Ana Lynn kicked off the bed, shot up and hit her head on my left side, and fell back down to the bed. Then she didn't move for a little while. I think this crazy child might have given herself a little baby concussion! She is something. Boy do I love her. She keeps me entertained, that's for sure.
Since I'm on bed/couch rest my back has been hurting a lot! I hate not being able to move around and work out! Good thing Charlie is good at giving massages or I don't know what I would do. Once again my weight gain has been all over the place. I had been at the 15lb mark, but the last few days it's been back down to only 10lbs. Also, my feet have been swelling since I can't do anything. To be clear- I hate having swollen feet. Fat feet are ugly feet. So what if I'm shallow. It's my body and I can complain all I want. I've been really itchy too so I got some Aveeno colloidal oatmeal to take a bath in and it definitely helps. I'm just so itchy cause this little baby is growing so fast! My tummy has definitely grown in the past month and I love it. It makes getting off the couch really hard, but it's fun actually looking pregnant :]
Baby Ana Lynn should weigh two and a quarter pounds now and measure 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport tiny little lashes! It won't be long before she's batting those beauties at me! :D With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters through my womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and is adding more baby fat in preparation for life in the outside world!
Last night at my parents house we were watching her kick my side. It's awesome seeing her move around and that was the first time my dad's seen her move. My mom of course loves it and Charlie thinks it's really cute :] We are super excited to see her next week! Unfortunately my dad has to leave on the 30th(the day of the US) which really sucks. We were gonna all watch the footage that night. And by the looks of things she'll be here before he gets back home. He won't get back until the middle of July and I'm not expecting her to stay in past that. With all these contractions I don't know how she'll stay in there. It's gotten to the point that when I so much as sit up after lying for a while I have a contraction. Life- gotta love it. My aunts and uncles are coming in today for Alexis's graduation though so that makes me happy! It should be a fun weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment