Can't believe this little girl is as long as this veggie!

This baby girl is quite the mover! She loves to swim/dance around. The other night it felt like she was doing the worm in there. The flips and cartwheels are very noticeable. It is so weird feeling all these movements inside of me. I'm gonna miss it so much. She has been having the hiccups a lot lately as well.
My last post was about our little scare of contractions. I'm still having them- just very mild ones. I have two meds I'm taking, and can't do anything! Just walking to the bathroom makes my tummy contract. It really sucks. I'm plenty good at being lazy, but now that I have to be lazy I don't want to be. I got a pedicure today though so that made me happy. And Charlie's parents are on their way into town for my graduation tomorrow which makes me very happy as well! Here's to hoping my body behaves itself so I can walk across the stage comfortably.
The network of nerves in Ana Lynn's ears are better developed and more sensitive than before. She may now be able to hear both Charlie's any my voice as we chat :] She's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of her lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when she's born and takes that first gulp of air. And she's continuing to put on baby fat. She now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches from head to heel. I'm just really hoping she stays put for at least a few more weeks so she can get some more baby fat and be all cute and chubby :] Though I am all for pushing out a petite little baby- chubby cheeks never hurt anyone.
I had to call off my baby shower planned for this weekend in Texas due to said contractions, so I'm completely bummed about that. My OB definitely won't let me go anywhere. Ana Lynn's health is the only important thing in life anymore though so I will be alright. We are planning on just doing the shower when we go to Texas to bless her. I think she'll enjoy all the attention of being at her own party :]

This baby girl is quite the mover! She loves to swim/dance around. The other night it felt like she was doing the worm in there. The flips and cartwheels are very noticeable. It is so weird feeling all these movements inside of me. I'm gonna miss it so much. She has been having the hiccups a lot lately as well.
My last post was about our little scare of contractions. I'm still having them- just very mild ones. I have two meds I'm taking, and can't do anything! Just walking to the bathroom makes my tummy contract. It really sucks. I'm plenty good at being lazy, but now that I have to be lazy I don't want to be. I got a pedicure today though so that made me happy. And Charlie's parents are on their way into town for my graduation tomorrow which makes me very happy as well! Here's to hoping my body behaves itself so I can walk across the stage comfortably.
The network of nerves in Ana Lynn's ears are better developed and more sensitive than before. She may now be able to hear both Charlie's any my voice as we chat :] She's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of her lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when she's born and takes that first gulp of air. And she's continuing to put on baby fat. She now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches from head to heel. I'm just really hoping she stays put for at least a few more weeks so she can get some more baby fat and be all cute and chubby :] Though I am all for pushing out a petite little baby- chubby cheeks never hurt anyone.
I had to call off my baby shower planned for this weekend in Texas due to said contractions, so I'm completely bummed about that. My OB definitely won't let me go anywhere. Ana Lynn's health is the only important thing in life anymore though so I will be alright. We are planning on just doing the shower when we go to Texas to bless her. I think she'll enjoy all the attention of being at her own party :]
No comments:
Post a Comment