Friday, May 11, 2012

Graduation

I finally made it!! Charlie's parents got in Wednesday night and we went to Pizza Hut for dinner- yum. Then we went home, chatted and went to sleep. We had to get up early, and be there by nine thirty. I took my meds right before we left and I carried my water bottle with me. When we were walking in the security people were like, "You can't take that in there"... I then proceeded to tell them my story in about five seconds while tears welled up in my eyes- gotta love those pregnancy emotions. They let me take it :] I was glad the ceremony didn't last too long. I was really happy that they were doing a live feed of my graduation so my dad- all the way in Kuwait- was able to watch! Awesome. The only thing was we had to walk down the stairs from the top of the room down to the stage, so when it was over I took the elevator and left my class. We all had to go outside, but I stayed inside so I could sit. Too bad I didn't have my phone. So I had to just sit there for a while until Charlie managed to get back inside and find me. Some photos...





Everyone thinks I'm barefoot, but I have sandals on. I can't exactly wear heels... 




This is Wendy- one of my friends from school and her cute little girl.
It's official, I AM DONE!

We all think it's fun that Ana Lynn also graduated Nursing school ;] Maybe one day she'll graduate and get her very own degree in Nursing- who knows.

We then went home and changed and dropped my mom off at home. Charlie and I went out to lunch with his parents and then came home and we all napped. We were all so tired it was crazy. Then we headed to Target to get some baby stuff and then met my mom and sister for dinner. Charlie and I discovered a place called Biaggi's a few weeks ago and it is amazing. It's like Olive Garden x10. Way nice, and it takes reservations. We had a wonderful time chatting and eating delicious food- then dessert! We then came home and played Ticket to Ride. Charlie's family plays lots of board games, and I love board games so I fit in well. Charlie won, but I feel like the winner at heart because I stole track lines out from under both of his parents :] Good thing they love me so much, haha! I think it also helps that I intend to give them the cutest little red head girl for a grandbaby here soon. Just sayin. They woke up early to head to Randy and Amanda's to help them move and we slept. We said our goodbyes that night, but were amazed that we didn't even hear a peep from them. We were pretty darn tired. We loved having them come visit! Wish they could visit more often.

1 comment: