So, since I failed my glucose test I had to do the three hour glucose tolerance test on Friday. It was the most boring thing ever! I got there, they took my blood, and then I had to drink the stuff. It's like flat orange soda pop. I love orange soda, and prefer soda somewhat flat so I don't mind drinking it. Most women hate it, so I guess I'm glad I kinda like it. They then took my blood every hour after that for three hours. It was so hard just sitting there, doing nothing. I wanted to take a nap really bad. But afterwards Charlie took me out to lunch and we enjoyed spending a hour together. Prior to that, on Thursday, we had to fork over almost $900 to fix the fan and some other parts in Charlie's car. That kinda sucked to say the least. BUT we're staying positive. Everything happens for a reason, and it could have been worse. Life just has to suck sometimes unfortunately.
Friday night we went and saw What to Expect When You're Expecting. SO GOOD!!! It had sad parts, happy parts, and hilarious parts! One girl has a miscarriage- making me so grateful that I am pregnant and have never had to experience that loss. One woman had the most miserable pregnancy- making me glad I have had it crazy easy so far. Yes, bed rest sucks, but I mean it's not that bad. Then there was a woman who had it way easy. She was pregnant with twins, had a gorgeous body prior and only got a little belly. No stretch marks, no mood swings, no acne, no pains, no nothing! She was in labor, had to sneeze, and out popped a baby! My dad said I might get lucky like her cause I'm always sneezing. Gah! I would love to have that easy of a labor. So now I'm just hoping to be like her and have Ana Lynn in a second when I sneeze. It could happen, right? ;]
Saturday Charlie had to work, like always. So when he got home we went to Walmart and Kroger. I was tired of not doing things, so I insisted upon going. I had to drive the scooter with a basket around Kroger and felt totally dumb, but it was worth it to get to go somewhere. I don't mind people thinking I'm lazy or something since my tummy is still kinda hard to see especially when I'm sitting. Charlie got a kick out of me driving it around cause I wasn't very good. But we had a good laugh :] We then came home, ate dinner, and chilled. Then we went back out to Yog-n-fruit to get dessert and came home and watched The Three Musketeers. It was a really good movie. We love just getting to sit and cuddle on the couch. That's our favorite date. Good thing too- since we just forked over $900, we'll be having lots of in home dates for a few months to get our savings back up :]
Sundays aren't too much fun anymore. At chuch I have the calling of chorister. Seeing as how I can't stand anymore I can't do it. I also can only tolerate to go to Sacrament meeting- the first hour for us. So after that I just come home and sit on the couch waiting for Charlie to finish up with church and come home to me. I cleaned though cause my family was coming over for dinner. We had spinach, bacon mac-n-cheese and salad. Then we watched our video of Ana Lynn's ultrasounds since my dad has yet to see her. We ate rootbeer floats while watching her. I don't think she minded being our entertainment for the night. She likes attention- just like her daddy :P I just love this little girl so very much. She's so stinkin cute.
Now it's Monday and I got the news that I passed my glucose tolerance test! Woo hoo! There was no way that I was gonna be able to cut sugar out from my diet. No way at all. So very thankful that I passed! I especially love sugary drinks- strawberry limeades, icees, pink lemonade, OJ, and V8. V8 is healthy but still has a lot of sugar. I had Alexis go shopping with me today- I finally had to invest in new bras. Oh the joys of pregnancy, haha. Then I hung out at my parents for a few hours. And now I'm home waiting for Charlie to get home, which I hope is soon cause this little girl and I are getting hungry.
I sure don't feel like my life is that jam packed, but reading over this I sure do stay busy!
Friday night we went and saw What to Expect When You're Expecting. SO GOOD!!! It had sad parts, happy parts, and hilarious parts! One girl has a miscarriage- making me so grateful that I am pregnant and have never had to experience that loss. One woman had the most miserable pregnancy- making me glad I have had it crazy easy so far. Yes, bed rest sucks, but I mean it's not that bad. Then there was a woman who had it way easy. She was pregnant with twins, had a gorgeous body prior and only got a little belly. No stretch marks, no mood swings, no acne, no pains, no nothing! She was in labor, had to sneeze, and out popped a baby! My dad said I might get lucky like her cause I'm always sneezing. Gah! I would love to have that easy of a labor. So now I'm just hoping to be like her and have Ana Lynn in a second when I sneeze. It could happen, right? ;]
Saturday Charlie had to work, like always. So when he got home we went to Walmart and Kroger. I was tired of not doing things, so I insisted upon going. I had to drive the scooter with a basket around Kroger and felt totally dumb, but it was worth it to get to go somewhere. I don't mind people thinking I'm lazy or something since my tummy is still kinda hard to see especially when I'm sitting. Charlie got a kick out of me driving it around cause I wasn't very good. But we had a good laugh :] We then came home, ate dinner, and chilled. Then we went back out to Yog-n-fruit to get dessert and came home and watched The Three Musketeers. It was a really good movie. We love just getting to sit and cuddle on the couch. That's our favorite date. Good thing too- since we just forked over $900, we'll be having lots of in home dates for a few months to get our savings back up :]
Sundays aren't too much fun anymore. At chuch I have the calling of chorister. Seeing as how I can't stand anymore I can't do it. I also can only tolerate to go to Sacrament meeting- the first hour for us. So after that I just come home and sit on the couch waiting for Charlie to finish up with church and come home to me. I cleaned though cause my family was coming over for dinner. We had spinach, bacon mac-n-cheese and salad. Then we watched our video of Ana Lynn's ultrasounds since my dad has yet to see her. We ate rootbeer floats while watching her. I don't think she minded being our entertainment for the night. She likes attention- just like her daddy :P I just love this little girl so very much. She's so stinkin cute.
Now it's Monday and I got the news that I passed my glucose tolerance test! Woo hoo! There was no way that I was gonna be able to cut sugar out from my diet. No way at all. So very thankful that I passed! I especially love sugary drinks- strawberry limeades, icees, pink lemonade, OJ, and V8. V8 is healthy but still has a lot of sugar. I had Alexis go shopping with me today- I finally had to invest in new bras. Oh the joys of pregnancy, haha. Then I hung out at my parents for a few hours. And now I'm home waiting for Charlie to get home, which I hope is soon cause this little girl and I are getting hungry.
I sure don't feel like my life is that jam packed, but reading over this I sure do stay busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment