Friday, May 4, 2012

Yesterday and today

Yesterday I went over to Heidi's house and Kaci came over (both women from church) and they helped me make my first baby blanket. Well, Heidi and I cut the fabric, pinned it, and talked. Kaci did all the sewing :] The blanket is a hot pink flannel, with pink cheetah print ribbon lining two ends, and I decided to put an "A" as well. It was so much fun getting to chat with them! They both have lots of kiddos, so it's fun getting advice from them. I can't wait to officially join "The Mom Club"!! I then stopped at this store called Freckles- it's a consignment store, but also have new stuff. I may or may not have spent a bit too much money, but I got tons of cute stuff for Ana Lynn. I got her like 14 outfits, jeans, socks, tights, and six pairs of shoes! I cannot wait to dress this little girl up :]
Today I went to lunch with Kristen. We then went to babies r us and target, and she helped me register for all the baby stuff I need- or well, want ;] She and her husband will be trying to start a family soon so it's lots of fun talking about babies with her. I can't wait til she gets to go through everything I am. Being pregnant is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment